Keeping track of recurring subscription services like cell phones, data, and other recharges can be tiring and impossible. Have you often found yourself in a situation where you use more than you have bargained for, and at the end of the month, your bill gets higher than expected? Thankfully, there are some great ways through which you can save money on your services. Yes, you heard it right!
Paying for bills, recharging the phone, paying for subscriptions, and any other services by digital wallets are one of the best to save money while ensuring timely payment. Wondering what an eWallet is or how you can do your eWallet recharge to pay for expenses? Don’t worry; this blog will walk you through the details.
What is a Digital Wallet?
An eWallet is a digital form of a physical wallet that stores digital currency or multiple payment types, such as debit and credit cards. A digital wallet also stores loyalty cards, membership cards, coupons, and other payment information. It enables users to make online and in-store payments using their mobile device, computer, or another electronic device. Furthermore, digital wallets can provide additional features such as budgeting, incentives, rewards, and discounts.
The use of eWallets is becoming more popular among consumers as it provides a more secure and convenient way to make payments than traditional payment methods. These wallets also allow users to collect points and rewards faster and easier than having to enter them each time they make a purchase. Additionally, it helps add an extra layer of security to transactions by allowing users to store their debit/credit card information with the best available encryption. The hype around digital wallets is that they make shopping easier, faster, and more secure.
How to Recharge the Digital Wallet?
Now you must have gained an understanding of what digital wallets are and how these wallets are helping users by ensuring faster and more secure transactions. Let’s move further to understand how you can do a wallet recharge to pay instantly and save extra on the bill payment and recharge payment.
The steps for digital wallet recharge will depend on the payment app you are using. However, the basic steps to recharge payment include the following:
- Download the payment app on your mobile phone
- Select the “Recharge” or “Add Money” option
- Select the payment method i.e., debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI, and prepaid instrument
- Enter the required details
- Proceed with the payment
- Once the payment is successful, the wallet balance will be updated automatically
Following these steps, you can add money to your wallet app to use them with ease.
Planning to Save Extra? Digital Wallet is here to Help You!
Below listed are some of the ways in which you can save by recharging through digital wallets:
- Cashback Offers: Cashback offers can help users save extra on each recharge payment by offering back a certain amount of money for each successful transaction.
- Discount Coupons: Discount coupons offered by digital wallet apps to the users can be applied at the time of recharge payment to lower the total amount to be paid and save extra.
- Promotional Codes: Promotional codes are used to avail special discounts and deals on wallet payments.
- Referral Program: Wallet payment providers often offer referral programs wherein users can get discounts and rewards for referring their friends to the same wallet payment provider.
- Multi-Bank Offers: Multi-bank offers are promotional offers wherein two or more banks offer discounts or cashback depending on the user’s payment mode. This can help the user to save extra on their recharge payment.
Bajaj Finserv app helps their users to avail up to ₹400 cashback on their bills and recharges. The Bajaj Pay wallet offered by them ensures a seamless payment platform for users with leading world-class technology. Now you can now quickly add money to your wallet and pay instantly without adding the payment details every time.
Download the Bajaj Finserv app now and secure your debit/credit card details while making instant online payments through the Bajaj Pay wallet.